To get more followers on Instagram do the following things:
- Promote your dedicated hashtag on your other social profiles, on your website, and your email blast.
- Get creative with your hashtags. Be funny, ironic, or outrageous – but never boring!
- Watch topically relevant and trending hashtags. Join these conversations to get in front of more people.
- Use your bio link to drive traffic to your newest or most popular content.
- Write descriptive captions. Storytelling will help generate engagement and sharing.
- Interact with top influencers in your space and try to become one of their favorite people or brands.
- Don’t want a tagged photo of you or your brand on your profile? Edit Tags to hide images from your profile.
- Adjust your settings so any potentially embarrassing tagged photos won’t show without your approval.
- Develop your own unique, recognizable visual style. Figure out how you want to stand out and make it so!
- Visit the Places tab to see what’s happening locally – your neighborhood, a city you’re targeting in ads, or an event in a certain location.
- Use a call to action to tell people what you want them to do with your posts. Find clever ways to get people to share your content.
We Are Social